…When awards for this blog were not few and far between. Now they are an occasion. An event. And one I shall not let pass by without enough pomp and show.
The profilic blogger, Patricia of Colours Decor conferred this lovely award on me last month:
Heartfelt thank-yous Pattie, for the honour.
Unfortunately, this award comes with no tag. Like tell 7 random things about yourself’ or tag 10 lovely bloggers! But what the heck, I can surely change the rules a bit.
New rules of the game:
1. Make a list 5 things you’d like to be awarded for in real life
2. List 5 fav awards you’ve received in your life ever
3. Pass this award to 5 lovely bloggers
Ha! As you can see, I leave no chance to indulge in some self-praise. But, hey I’m giving others a chance to do the same. So here go my lists:
5 things I’d like to be awarded for:
1. Working non-stop for the last 9 years and loving at least 8 of them!
2. Making the best fat-free cold coffee in the world.
3. Being in love with one man all my life.
4. A Lifetime Achievement Award – for watching enough cricket in the last three months to last me a lifetime.
5. At some time in my life, I’d like to receive an award for writing. Some day…
(That was tougher than I’d thought!) And now for my 5 fav awards:
1. I got a ‘Smart Baby’ prize when I was one, tells my Mom, even though my parents had not entered my name for that competition at a carnival. I still gloat over it!
2. I’ve got a lot of prizes for academics, but my first award in school was for ‘Helpfulness’. I’ll always cherish that.
3. My first and last award for Maths – in Class 3!
4. A prize for my cursive writing in school
5. And an award for English in every year of schooling.
Now, to pass this award on to 5 bloggers:
, for her passion and positivity.
, who has more in common with me than our blogging names.
Phew! Over to you, women!