>Hidden signs of a burnout:
1. You’re physically exhausted all the time.
2. Caring about anything takes too much effort.
3. You’re feeling more and more detached from activities and people you were once passionate about.
4. You’re sleeping far less than you used to and your sleep is restless.
5. You’ve almost stopped socialising with your friends or make repititive excuses not to see them.
6. Your need to be in control is overwhelming.
7. You have lost interest in sex.
8. You refuse help from others and begin to see it as a weakness.
Read this in a mag today. Almost 6 of those 8 points hold true for me. I know a one-page feature in a magazine isn’t the best way to diagnose a condition, but this looks like a sufficient pointer to a problem. Solution? Apparently, doing nothing helps! And that’s exactly what I’ve been craving for – doing nothing. For a while at least.