>And that admission is just right for this post, because I’m being awarded for such honest admissions! Just when I was out of blogworthy stuff, came this award from The Double Inverted Commas (interesting name, eh?)
Thank you DIC, for coming to my rescue. And since I must tell you honestly10 things about myself, here I go:
1. I want to see the world, but America figures last on my list of must-see places. Actually, as of now, it doesn’t figure on that list at all.
2. I want to be an Indian princess or hope I was one in one of my past lives! At least I can have a dasi in this life (?)
3. If I listen to music for too long, it starts sounding like noise to me! I’m not a music person at all except on rare days.
4. Also, I’m not a TV person at all. I know by now you think I’m strange but honestly, I can easily live without television, not the internet though!
5. I’m not easily impressed. I can appreciate people and things, but I’m difficult to impress. What does impress me is intelligence.
6. My attitude to smoking is that of a vegetarian towards non-veg food, if you know what I mean!
7. I’m a foodie in disguise. You can never look at me and tell how much I think of good food!
8. I love writing letters, always have loved it. When I was a kid, I would write notes and leave for my parents in odd place. When my grandfather passed away, I wrote letters to him asking him to come back and hid them in newspaper stacks. I used to write letters for others. I still write letters, a lot of them in my head, some on my blog.
9. On most days, I love my life!
10. I’m moving.
Now I must pass on the award to honest bloggers (like me!), some of whom may already have received it already:
1. My namesake, Dee
2. Roop, one of the few bloggers who impress me with their honesty!
3. Goofy, who’s better known as Passionate Goof
4. Aneela Z, who doesn’t tell all but seems to tell what she does honestly
5. Childwoman, who may not even acknowledge this because she’s still trying to overcome the loss of her mother
6. Unsung Psalm, who is honest on his blog at least
7. Monika, who’s just had a baby and seems to be off blogging, but that’s no reason for me to not give her the award.
And all you award winners, the award checklist goes like this:
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it – Check
2. I must list 10 honest things about myself – Check
3. I must put a copy of Honest Scrap logo on my blog – Check
4. I must select at least 7, 8 other worthy bloggers and list their links – Check
5. I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements – Check