>’Tis the season to give and so I must pass on the cheer I have been receiving. Through all these awards, that is! This one by Monika of Everyday Life is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY – nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I pass this on to the friends I’ve made here
2. Aneela Z
6. Goofy Mumma, who gave this award to me before I could give it to her!
8. And I want to give it back to Monika!
And Goofy Mumma has honoured me with another award.
4. Mampi, who is also a recent addition to my bloglist.
5. IHM, who has opinions but isn’t opinionated.
Last but not the least is the award I get for my honesty by IHM:
And the honest bloggers who get this award from me are:
2. Unsung Psalm, for his posts that come straight from the heart, whether they are about his English obsession or his gay life or whatever!
3. Rambunctious Whippersnapper, for his tongue-in-cheek yet honest account of his life
4. Roop, for her frank opinions on the serious and the mundane
5. Broom Box, for the honesty required to come out of the closet