>How cool is this: an award for being one of the coolest blogs around given to me by DeeplyDip!
This is one of those surprises that I categorise as pleasant, because I had no idea she considers my blog award-worthy. How wonderful!
According to the rules, I need to:
1. Put the logo on my blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded me
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on my post
5. Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs.
So here goes my list:
1. The Indian Home Maker because of the regularity with which she blogs, the relevance of her posts, her tab on current affairs and for always making us think.
2. Mad Momma for her candid, thought-provoking posts – a staple on my blog diet!
3. Ritu from Weaving a Web for being the coolest mom I’ve known on blogosphere and for her creativity.
4. Goofy Mumma for that bond I feel with her and her writings.
5. OJ for calling a spade a spade.
6. Fealdamar – the youngest blogger I know, first blog I blogrolled and which still impresses me for being so hi-tech and generally ‘cool’!
7. Twisted DNA, who rarely blogs but when he does he’s hilarious!
8. My Space for her short stories that blur the line between fact and fiction.
9. PostSecret which is more of a site than a blog but it’s technically still a blog and one that I look forward to reading every Sunday.
10. This Fish whose writing is so read-worthy!