I’d be angry and hurt and extremely so.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I’d dream for a happy home.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Oh, that’s such a long list. To begin with, the government of India.
4. What would do with a billion dollars?
Blow them up: build myself a mansion, indulge in all my silly whims and fancies, travel the world and go back to the places I love, invest so that I don’t have to worry about my old age, give away to a charity.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I did once, and married him.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
The latter, because when you love someone you give a part of yourself to him/her. But when you are loved, you become whole.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
As long as it’s worthwhile.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Continue to like him secretly. And make my peace with it.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
It would be women’s rights.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Tough one because I never think of ten years ahead!
12. What’s your fear?
Besides losing my loved one, I fear being a bad mother.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Creative, to say the least.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich definitely.
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The person who loves me back more.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, there are no half measures for me.
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I’m incapable of such maturity and equanimity yet.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
If the relationship is marriage, I prefer being single.
19. List of 6 people to tag:
I’d like to tag some new acquaintances so I can get to know them better.