>The pressure to make this a relevant, celebratory, feel good post was getting too much to handle. So I just wanted to get this over with:
This is the 100th post on this blog. You can please congratulate me now.
Updated to add:
I finally have a feel good, celebratory post, thanks to Chandni, who has passed on this award to me: Thank you, thank you! *Bows and throws flying kisses in the air, in true winner style*
And my apologies for this photoshopped image of my award. But all pictures on my blog are eternally damned to look like this, thanks to one Amanda , who designed this template!
Coming back to my award – I feel no less than Abhinav Bindra today – Chandni’s also been nice enough to tell me why I’ve received this award. And lazily I quote: “The Brilliant Weblog award- a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. Here are the rules to follow:
1. When you recieve the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!
And the seven brilliant weblogs I award are:
1. Finn for her Life Less Ordinary
2. Det-res for being Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
3. Piper, even though I’ve just got to know her, because there’s something about her blog’s content that’s so like me.
4. Jottingsnmusings for the way she writes.
5. RambunctiousWhippersnapper for being one of the few funny blogs I read, even though he insists his confessions are not funny!
6. Dharmabum who’s anything but a bum
7. And I give the award back to Chandni for being her.
Much work lies ahead: I have to go and deliver these awards to all these blogs. So more later.