>Seems like a coincidence that just when I was contemplating writing about a book that’s given me a positive outlook in life – The Secret, I’ve been tagged by Chandni to reveal 10 secrets! And that’s not easy considering that I have the most complex kind of open-book personality. Nevertheless, I’m going to try:
1. I’m an outgoing person, love to be with people. The secret though is that I love being alone just as much.
2. I can live without T.V. Yes, I really can.
3. I’m addicted to my husband.
4. I can’t stand the smells of gutka, stinky socks and bad body odour.
5. I want children, but I don’t want to get fat, take a break from my career or give my current lifestyle. If that makes me greedy, I am greedy without guilt.
6. I want to be a writer. Be known for my writings. I want to author a book that’s always remembered even if I never write another one again.
7. I’m falling in love with food. Can’t seem to say no to all the good food around me even though the weighing scale is beggin me to stop this crazy, fatty love affair!
8. Sex is extremely over-rated. No secret that, is it?
9. I had a T-shirt once that said: “When I’m good, I’m great, but when I’m bad, I’m terrific”
10. There’s something wrong with Facebook today!
And the 10 people I tag are:
Vinod R Iyer