>I’ve been tagged again. By Prince Kazarelth again. And I’m ready to do his bidding again. So here it comes: 8 simple things about me.
1. I’m not a simple person at all. In fact, I’m rather complicated!
2. I thing shopping therapy works. For me. It works wonders!
3. I love eating. But I’m very choosy about what I eat. I don’t eat more than halve the things there are to eat. Actually, my eating habits are painful! They were for my mom. And for everyone else who has had to live with me. But I’m quite okay with what I eat 😛
4. I’m paranoid of getting fat. Of a loose, jelly-like tummy, of flabby arms and a double chin, of love handles that aren’t lovely at all and thunder thighs and a BIG butt! God save me.
5. I think I’m addicted to exclamation marks! All my sentences seem to need one.
6. I luuuuuurve shoes. All kinds.
7. I’ve dreamt about building my own home ever since I was a kid. And doing it up the way I want to. I’m rather house-proud!
8. I can’t think of 8 simple things about myself.